Film production will start from the second week of November:
1. From 10th November until 14th December we are aiming to film all the ‘Vox Pops’, in various locations, so we can get a wide range of opinions a view points.
- We will stick to the popular areas within central London, such as Oxford Circus, Waterloo, Piccadilly Circus, etc. as they will have tourists from various countries, therefore having different views on marriage and its traditions.
- We will then also go to such locations like Edgware Road, Brick Lane, Brixton and a few others as they are centrally populated by a certain Ethnic group.
2. Over the Christmas break, we will get in touch with our contacts, interview them and collate their wedding videos and photos to add to our documentary.
3. We aim to get all the editing done before Easter break, so that we only have minor finishing touches left when we return.